- Myself including my ambition, personality and strengths.
- It's valuable because without my personality my venture would never have been born, it’s pretty rare, can’t be easily imitated and there aren't many resources that can do the same thing.
- Social media platform presence
- It's valuable, it is not rare at all since social media is so widespread, it can be easily imitated and not many resources out there can do the same thing social media can do.
- Experience creating and directing my own job
- It's extremely valuable because I learned leadership and organizational skills, it's rare because not many people have that much creative control in business, it's not easily imitated and not many resources or opportunities can do the same thing I was so fortunate to be able to do.
- Personal relationships and connections
- It's very valuable because I have so many people in my corner, it's not too rare, it can be easily imitated by people who have others in their life to help them like I have, and it's easily imitable with plenty of similar resources.
- Communication and writing skills
- It's so valuable to be an eloquent speaker and writer, it's not too rare, it can be imitated by many others however there are not many resources out there that can do the same thing.
- Investors and potential business partners
- It's so valuable to have investors and potential partners, it's not too rare, it can't be imitated and there aren't many resources out there to replace it.
- Professionalism
- This is so extremely valuable because not many people will take you seriously without it, it's not rare, it can be imitated and not many things out there are really able to replace it.
- My various mentors
- They are so valuable because they help and guide me, it's not really rare, however not many things can replace or imitate the specific people I have rooting for me and helping me,
- My community and cultures support
- They are so valuable, it's not too rare, however it can be imitated or replaced pretty easily.
- Self discipline
- This is the key in my opinion. It's valuable because without it you will never reach your goals, it's pretty rare and it absolutely can not be imitated or replaced by anything other than self discipline.
I personally think my experience creating and directing my last job is the most valuable and unfair advantage I have. At 19 I was able to do something most people don't get the chance to do their entire lives. I created and taught my own class, and through that I taught myself leadership, self reliance, creativity, discipline and confidence. It was the best experience I could've ever asked for and I will carry what I learned with me for the rest of my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment