Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3der16vcoKE
According to the feedback from my last pitch, I seemed much more relaxed and confident in myself and my words. To make this even better, I decided to rehearse and practice my intro and following information a lot before my pitch in order to make sure I don't stumble over my words and get my message across. Also, the comments made on my last video gave me more confidence in my idea and the app itself with helped with my confidence immensely while giving the pitch.
The feedback I received not only gave me tips to make my pitch better but also gave me confidence in myself and my idea. I thin this really shined through and I gave my pitch in a strong and assured way, better than I had previously done. I've always felt I was pretty good at public speaking, but practicing this pitch over and over has improved my skills and taught me the valuable lesson in that practice always makes perfect!
Hi Samantha!
ReplyDeleteI agree that you have more confidence in your pitch now! I think you seem more aware of your company's key features and discuss it well in your pitch. I know this was the last pitch, but if you were to do it over again, I would suggest standing up, not using your web cam and dressing more professional. These are just things that Pryor said in his directions. I do think that your information was very well executed which counteracted with those things, but those are just things to change if we were to do another pitch. Overall, you had some great knowledge and gave interesting information!
Hi Samantha,
ReplyDeleteAs Carlie previously stated, there is definitely a noticeable difference in your confidence level. I wish this idea was able to come to life, this would be really helpful for me. I value my free time and hate wasting it.
Hi Samantha, I think you did a great job on your 3rd elevator pitch. You have the right energy level and you seem confident that this idea will truly help people when they are planning a night out. One thing I would suggest is standing a little farther away from the camera so that part of your head is not cut off.
ReplyDelete