For this course I have developed a few skills to help manage my work and get the most I can from the information and insight being presented. I have learned to always check my entire week's assignment schedule and make note of what assignments are due at their respective times. It helps me keep track of my responsibilities and commitments while balancing my workload and social life. I have also worked on thinking creatively and outside of the box for these assignments. Coming up with my idea for a problem solving product or service took a lot of time and creativity.
I’ve had plenty of moments throughout my entire life, as well as the past two months, where I felt like giving up and cutting my losses. For example, at the beginning of the course I had no idea assignments were due at noon everyday, and I missed the first day of work. At that point it felt really discouraged because schoolwork is so important to me and I saw that I had missed the first five assignments. After remaining positive and tenacious, I decided to reach out and explain my situation and lucky I was able to submit my work for credit. That really showed me tenacity is absolutely necessary.
Three Tips for Tenacity:
1.) It’s all about mindset, if you don't have a positive outlook and a determination to succeed you never will.
2.) Always stay on top of your schedule and what you have going on. There's no way you can achieve your goals without an organization of your work and opportunities.
3.) Surround yourself with people who support your goals and have their own tenacity. Tell me your friends and I’ll tell you your future.

Hi Samantha! I agree with everything that you said in this post. I think that this class is very important and with a good mindset, you will succeed. It's nice to know that they cut you some slack and let you submit those first five assignments late. It was initially weird to me that the assignments were due at noon, but I got used to it. I also decided to touch on organization and how that is a key factor in the success of this class. I love that you decided to tell readers to surround themselves with people who support their goals. I think that is very important and I have never really thought about that when addressing how to prosper in a certain class or build greater skills regarding tenacity. Overall, great post!
ReplyDeleteHey Samantha,
ReplyDeleteI really like and agree with the points you made in your post. I also discussed how this class has allowed me to improve upon my time management skills and overall responsibility. Your three tips for tenacity are great and I would have to agree with each one to a high degree. Great post, you did a wonderful job!
Hi Samantha! Great work on your post! I thought you gave a very thoughtful and interesting analysis of how to best succeed in this class. You gave some great tips that would definitely help any incoming students. Good job!
ReplyDelete