Hi Samantha! I think you gave a very good elevator pitch. I love your enthusiasm in this video and the fact that you set the listener into the scene and gave options of what they would be able to do in a situation with a dead club or bar scene. Gainesville definitely needs an app like this and I think you know you have a great opportunity with this one. Maybe make your next pitch a tad longer with a few more key features of the app that real-life people are currently missing. Overall, great pitch and idea.
Hi Samantha! I think you gave a very good elevator pitch. I love your enthusiasm in this video and the fact that you set the listener into the scene and gave options of what they would be able to do in a situation with a dead club or bar scene. Gainesville definitely needs an app like this and I think you know you have a great opportunity with this one. Maybe make your next pitch a tad longer with a few more key features of the app that real-life people are currently missing. Overall, great pitch and idea.
ReplyDelete