Thursday, March 12, 2020

Secret Sauce

I believe I am unique in my human capital because I have a sparkling personality and passion with everything I do. I’ve always had a fake-it-till-you-make-it attitude and I’ve essentially trained my brain into giving my all with a smile on my face, even when I don't want to. I am also extremely blunt and not afraid to speak my mind even if my opinion is unpopular. I have an extreme independence about me as well, and have no issue walking into new and uncomfortable situations. I never quit due to my pride, even when I should, and am utterly determined to get the results I deserve. Also, I can work in a team or on my own with the exact same effectiveness. If someone has incredible ideas and leadership skills I am willing to take a backseat for the betterment of the goal.

This video from my father expresses how he recognizes my ability to face reality and problem solve. He has always tried to instill these values in me it really warmed my heart to hear him say that and I felt that he truly believed it.

This video from my roommate Ember really took me back. Her words really encompassed something about me that I love which is that I try to always be authentic and tell it like it is 100% of the time.

This video from my friend Ally really made me smile because I try my hardest to be a positive and uplifting person. I want to help others succeed and be happy like myself and the fact that my friends recognize that is so wonderful.

This short and sweet video from my roommate Sabrina made my day. Although I try to be hardworking and motivated, my friends and family come before anyone else and the love I have in my heart goes out to them always.

This video from my friend Kendyl makes me so happy because I try my hardest to be there for people in their time of need as well as everyday life. I believe you receive what you put into the world and I always strive to be a compassionate and caring person.

These interviews really opened my eyes as to how my friends and family see me. I didn't want them to feel pressure going into this as if they had to state only kind things about me, and I really felt they spoke from the heart. I felt my analysis of myself and my attributes really aligned with theirs and that means the world to me. I try to be an authentic and positive person and the fact the people in my life recognize that means the absolute world to me. I would not correct my list at all, I’m honored to have these people in my life to understand and cherish me so well.








3 comments:

  1. Hi Samantha! I think that your characteristics listed in the beginning would make you a great entrepreneur. The ability to fake-it-til-you-make-it is definitely a blessing and a curse because everyone always thinks that you're happy and it may overshadow your true emotions. Overall though, that trait would greatly help you in the business world. I love how the people you chose to interview really seem to know you. When Ember explained how you tell things just how they are, it correlates how you called yourself a blunt talker. I think it is interesting that you see what your friends see in you. I agree with you that these interviews opened your eyes as to how your friends truly see you. I love to see that they all seem to cherish you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha,
    I agree with Carlie in her comment about your characteristics making you a great entrepreneur. I actually went to elementary and i believe middle school with your friend Ally, it is such a small world. It is adorable to see all your friends appreciate you, go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha, I think you did a great job on this assignment. Your friends were very honest about what they like about you and described the strengths of your personality. I liked the video of your Dad saying that you are good at noticing problems which is a skill entrepreneurs need.

    ReplyDelete