Friday, January 24, 2020

20 Things That Bug Me 

  1. When my tv show or media on my phone won’t load. I pay extra for gold internet access and it never seems to work. 
  2. People who ride their bikes in the street like come on man we have a bike lane for a reason. 
  3. How clumsy I am and how I fall down the mid-town stairs almost constantly. All my friends make fun of me and I always have bruises. 
  4. People who don’t listen to your feelings. It’s rude. Period. 
  5. Florida traffic and drivers. Like seriously come on how did you even get ur license. 
  6. People who stare at me when I’m walking somewhere or at the gym. It makes me super uncomfortable. 
  7. When I forget about assignments and I’m somewhere fun when I realize I forgot and it puts me in a bad mood. 
  8. How expensive flights are. If they were free no one would ever see me again. 
  9. Missing people who live far away or who have passed away.
  10. People who chew with their mouth open. It’s super gross. 
  11. When it rains when you have o it door plans. 
  12. Cold weather it just puts me in such a bad mood. 
  13. The fact the tobacco age got moved to 21, it’s ridiculous and we should’ve been grandfathered in. 
  14. Pollution and people who are inconsiderate of the planet. 
  15. When I walk into a store and I see a group of teenagers, instant anxiety. 
  16. People who try to make everything political. Like we’re just having breakfast calm down. 
  17. When you just get your car washed and it rains. Ridiculous. 
  18. When people in positions of authority are rude and condescending to others. 
  19. Pointless and rude conversations. 
  20. Me, myself and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment